How to Eat a Chocolate Pretzel According to Chloe
posted by Kelly
Chloe would like to share a little nugget of goodness she learned today. The proper technique needed to eat a chocolate covered pretzel.
1. Have mom make some chocolate covered pretzels
2. Choose the most “chocolatey” side. Chloe finds using your front teeth to scrape the chocolate off sideways is most effective! (shirt is optional while eating chocolate covered pretzels)
3. Stay deeply focused, be persistent, do not let any chocolate escape.
4. Avoid the dry pretzel end, stay the course, you are almost there.
5. Victory smile. Notice the mound of pretzel still in her mouth and the watery eye from choking on a fragment of pretzel that rudely jumped to the back of her throat!
On a separate note. If you are a parent then you know at the most unexpected times you look at your child and you see glimpses of them much older. This is one of those moments she no longer looked two.