The Brides Cafe

Happy almost weekend everyone!

We are so proud to announce that Kellan Studios has been featured on the ultra chic bridal resource….The Brides Cafe ! We are so honored to be a part of The Brides Cafe and partner with the ever-so-fabulous editor, Janie Medley. We met Janie for lunch a few months ago for what was suppose to be one hour, and three hours later we ended up leaving. She is awesome and an INCREDIBLE florist out of the Richmond area.

We were asked to be a part of the Creme de la Creme list which is quite an honor. We have since become sponsors of this site because it is one of the main websites we direct eager, planning brides to go check out for edgy, modern ideas. We encourage you PLEASE…think outside the box!

You will also see a little foreshadowing on The Brides Cafe homepage…..Kellan’s NEWWWWW logo. We are still in the process of our redesign but you can see from the new logo, things are going to look drastically different in 2009! No more “k”….although we loved it, it was time to retire the traditional look and go for something more modern, MORE US! We just saw a mock up of our new site and let’s just say….I was about to jump out of my seat. This is WAY more than a blog coming your way, but I don’t want to spill the beans just yet.

Another carrot to dangle in your face……check out our new business post cards hot off the press! Like a two sided coin, the frosted and shredded wheat side of Kellan. 2009 is shaping up to be a great rebirth of Kellan, one that truly reflects Ryan and me!

Go check out The Brides Cafe featuring Ryan’s brother Joe and his fiance, Joanna’s, e-session.

Joe and Jo(anna) Engagement- Washington, DC New Years Eve Shoot

and Brad and Lyndsey’s smokin hot shoot!

Brad and Lyndsey- sexy is as sexy does.  Just because shoot.

tim gosnell says:

January 16, 2009 at 2:14 pm

Love the new logo, especially the vertical one. You guys rock, looking forward to hanging out soon.

January 16, 2009 at 3:32 pm

LOVING the new logo!!!

Seth is working on ours right now…

Awesome that you were featured on the bride cafe. so cool!

David Hammond says:

January 16, 2009 at 7:00 pm

What bodies and lenses are you guys using these days? Your pictures are incredible. I’m a fan.

Heather H says:

January 16, 2009 at 7:00 pm

Love the new logo!

January 17, 2009 at 9:29 am

Congrats guys!!! Work it out! :)

Christine Spicer says:

January 18, 2009 at 12:58 pm

Ok, I have to come out of the closet and admit that I am such huge fan! I got onto your personal website Filtering Life through Christy with Emblem Photography (I went to Bible School with her and her husband). I just have to say I love, love, love your work and think that you are so talented. Too bad you live so far away in the States, I would feel spoiled if I could hire you to do a family photo shoot for me. However, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your work and how bangin’ your new logo is. Oh, and your kids are both precious too. Just thought I would come out and say hi and send some comment love your way.

Shari says:

January 19, 2009 at 6:24 am

Wow! Fabo new logo… Love it.

Whitney says:

January 19, 2009 at 3:33 pm

I LOVE the new postcard business cards! We are using the postcard size business cards for our community that we’re building, and the response has been so positive! Good luck with the new site, I’m looking forward to seeing the new look! :)