V to the E, G, A, S!!!

We came, we saw, we conquered!!

WPPI Vegas 2009- Shazam!

What a whirlwind trip to Vegas. So much to post about that I am going to break it all up into a “miniblog” series. Is there such a a thing? Now there is!

From our trip to the Hoover Dam, crossing state lines into Arizona for a desert shoot, hitting up the strip, meeting some of our photography crushes and of course the main purpose of finding greater products to take Kellan to the next level. We are so inspired and pumped to be partnering with some tremendous companies this year and you will all reap the benefits.

WPPI Vegas 2009- Shazam!

For now we are crawling our exhausted butts into bed. We had a HUGE flight catastrophe and missed our original flight out, got bumped to a later flight and ended up sleeping in the Detroit airport from 1:00-6:00 am to catch our 7:00am flight back to DC…..oh yeah, and then drive 3.5 hours more back to Lynchburg. We logged 18 hours of airport/airplane air…GAH! So stay tuned we will be back shortly with some SAHWEET photos from our trip.

On a personal note, we got the extreme pleasure of hanging out with two of the most amazing people on the planet, Dustin and Christy Heigh of Emblem Photography from Alberta, Canada. We spent every waking moment with them and with tears in our eyes said goodbye for now. We love you guys, you are beyond just friends to us. Feel free to mail back the piece of our hearts you took with you.

WPPI Vegas 2009- Shazam!

We’re back!! at Filtering Life says:

February 19, 2009 at 8:44 pm

[…] Because I am hanging on by a thread physically, I will make this short and sweet. I could easily sleep for two days straight! I will be posting a mini-blog series about our Vegas trip on the Kellan blog, so those who care enough to read the very best you can catch Part One over here. […]

Elizabeth says:

February 19, 2009 at 10:06 pm

Rockin’! Looking forward to reading more.

christin says:

February 20, 2009 at 7:13 am

Gosh you guys are the cutest!!! Kel I almost bought that dress at H&M. looks way hotter on you though so I’m glad you got it. ;) I can’t wait to hear about the adventures - I too have “photog crushes” even though mine don’t really count since I’m not an aspiring photographer…but I know all about WPPI so I’m psyched to actually know someone who went there! what a nerd huh.

Heather H says:

February 20, 2009 at 7:30 am

So exciting to see where Kellan is headed! You’re all big and important going to big and important conferences.

The saddest part: you were only 2 hours away from us for your 5-hour stint in Detroit. Booh - wish it wasn’t in the middle of the night (bet you do, too).

Dustin and Christy says:

February 20, 2009 at 12:55 pm

Man… we feel lost without following the two of you around. We miss you terribly, can’t wait to talk. You have our prayers, you have our support, our admiration, our thanks, and of course our love.

Rachel says:

February 20, 2009 at 1:32 pm

Love the picture of you and Ryan while you are on the phone..So in the moment! Sorry to hear about the flight problems, glad your home safe though!

Alina says:

February 21, 2009 at 1:33 am

right…VENI, VIDI, VICI…I’ve just fainted from foxiness… you’re so CUTE!