Chrissy and Jay~ Day After Session in NYC

We are halfway through our “East Coast or Bust” tour and had to squeak out a quick post. Etiquette would say we need to post about Chrissy and Jay’s wedding first but we can’t help ourselves, we are digging on their Day After Session in NYC so we are posting out of order and you can’t stop us!

Enjoy a sneak peek!

Chrissy and Jay= Day After in NYC

Chrissy and Jay= Day After in NYC

Chrissy and Jay= Day After in NYC

As the last picture states..Coming Soon are three weddings on deck. We will be back in the swing of blogging next week.

Happy June!

Elizabeth says:

June 8, 2009 at 9:26 pm

Yeah!! Love it. You guys shoot with such punch. It totally makes me want to get married again.

June 9, 2009 at 4:18 am

THIS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!!! Chrissy looks amazing and of course, so does Jay. :)

It was SO GREAT seeing you guys! You did such a fantastic job!

I wish we could see you guys more often.

xoxo

D-Money says:

June 9, 2009 at 6:53 am

You guys, we’re spazzing at the idea of you two creatively wandering the streets of New Yawk… and if we’re spazzing then you must be out of control. I want to see the rest of the photos NOW!
Love you, miss you, talk to us SOON!

Let the awesomeness roll.

allison says:

June 9, 2009 at 7:20 am

hey!
great shots! so excited to see more!

was gonna text you last night…do you have any concrete ideas about this weekend? just trying to square some stuff away and wanted to know if you’ll be crashing here! lemme know when you can!!

always fun to party with the portnoys :)
even if they are working…!!!!

christin says:

June 9, 2009 at 8:31 am

SCREAMING. I’m totally screaming. This is such a tease, you dirty rats!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I am love love LOVING the blue, chrissy’s shoes, tasti-d-lite (!!!), the first pic’s background…holy hannah. These are incredible. I’m totally freaking out. Chrissy is so blessed to have you guys as her photogs!!!!!!

Heather H says:

June 9, 2009 at 9:37 am

ah - ma - zing. I bet this was a blast to shoot. I knew Chrissy would be fabulous - but she is BRINGING it!

Nikki says:

June 10, 2009 at 10:10 am

O.M.G! Love these!!! I’m so excited to see more!! I can’t believe I haven’t checked this site i’ve been so busy. I had to hear about these from my co-worker (did you get my email by the way??). Love love love!

kelley says:

June 16, 2009 at 9:43 am

these are so great, but such a tease! i cannot wait to see the rest!!! :)