Can a girl ever have too much jewelry?

The answer is “Yes”! But man does my little girl look cute trying out every gaudy piece of jewelry she owns. She has turned a sharp corner the last few months and is starting to ask for dresses and bows in her hair (fist pump…this is what mommy has been waiting to hear!) All things girlie are in order and I couldn’t be happier. Don’t get me wrong, she loves getting dirty but she also likes being a girl!

She was cracking me and my friend up with her stylin look tonight so I had to grab the camera and snap a few shots. See…already doing better in my quest to document the kids…two days in a row taking pictures! Go me.

Her laugh is a bit manic but this picture absolutely cracks me up.

Our little Mrs. T

Our little Mrs. T

The fish jammies are a nice touch don’t you think? I love this kid. Can you say H-A-M? She is quirky, funny and a joy to be around. I LOVE having a girl.

Our little Mrs. T

Rachel says:

June 25, 2009 at 9:39 pm

Oh I love it! So sweet. I wish even one of my girls were that way! Rylee, who is the same age at Chloe (Go Nov 06 Gingersnaps!!) does get into it sometimes. Enjoy her!

Elizabeth says:

June 25, 2009 at 9:51 pm

So cute. I look forward to Susannah’s girly days. Now, I get “too too” (tutu). It’s pretty sweet.

Erin says:

June 26, 2009 at 4:47 am

These pictures are adorable!!! My Caroline is in that stage now too! She’s a huge fan of everything girly and tells me almost every morning “Mommy, I want to be a princess.” Which means she needs to wear a dress! :-) LOVE IT!

June 26, 2009 at 4:59 am

Oh my goodness, I am dying! the last picture is KILLING ME! The way she is standing in those high heels with her booty sticking out…HILARIOUS!!!

These are great. I hope I have one of those some day. :)

Candace says:

June 26, 2009 at 5:59 am

pretty sure i just snorted my coffee when i saw the last set, esp. the one on the far right. holy crap - she’s destined for fashion greatness. love you and your kiddo’s kel!

June 26, 2009 at 10:19 am

Oh my gosh, I love it! Work it, Chloe, work it!! I’m with Candace… the far right pic on the last set had me cracking up!

Megan says:

June 26, 2009 at 10:22 am

The last one is PRICELESS!!!! She looks so unamused by the paparazzi (you!).

Meridyth says:

June 26, 2009 at 10:23 am

i’m with candace…that last pic on the right is hilarious…so victoria beckham. caleb got his face right up close to the screen and said “oh chloe…funny chloe” in his breathy talking/laughing voice. too funny.

chrissy says:

June 26, 2009 at 3:16 pm

‘i ain’t sayin’ she a gold digger…’

Lauren Martin Gauthier says:

June 27, 2009 at 12:23 pm

love it!!!!!! ella is a total “hybrid” dirt-lovin’-girly-girl too….AND she has the same “princess shoes” ;)

allison says:

June 30, 2009 at 10:25 am

hoooo.lyyyy.craaaaaap.

i am dying laughing! i bet it’s hard to decide who enjoyed this more — you or chloe!

precious — so glad you posted those!