PART ONE- Jill and Jed~Easton, MD~ August 8, 2009

If you held a gun to my head I could not choose a favorite photo from this wedding, in particular, their first look/private session.

Jill and Jed are eight shades of hot. I think I swooned a little when she zipped up her custom dress that she, herself, designed. It was flawless on her frame. I decided to dedicate a whole post to showcase their awesomeness so you too can do a little swooning. I will do a full write up about their amazing wedding next week.

For now….feast your eyes on perfection!

Jill found this dilapidated church about a mile from the wedding site. It was seriously like a fairy tale. The stone and ivy set the perfect backdrop for these two lovebirds. Unfortunately, we got kicked out about 10 minutes after we got there but for those ten glorious minutes we were able to capture the following images.

Jill and Jed~ Easton, MD~ August 8, 2009

Ummmmm…..yeah, she is just that gorgeous! No fair, I agree!

Adorable! This was their first look and physical contact for the day.

Jill and Jed~ Easton, MD~ August 8, 2009Jill and Jed~ Easton, MD~ August 8, 2009Jill and Jed~ Easton, MD~ August 8, 2009Jill and Jed~ Easton, MD~ August 8, 2009Jill and Jed~ Easton, MD~ August 8, 2009Jill and Jed~ Easton, MD~ August 8, 2009Jill and Jed~ Easton, MD~ August 8, 2009Jill and Jed~ Easton, MD~ August 8, 2009Jill and Jed~ Easton, MD~ August 8, 2009Jill and Jed~ Easton, MD~ August 8, 2009Jill and Jed~ Easton, MD~ August 8, 2009Jill and Jed~ Easton, MD~ August 8, 2009Jill and Jed~ Easton, MD~ August 8, 2009Jill and Jed~ Easton, MD~ August 8, 2009Jill and Jed~ Easton, MD~ August 8, 2009

We moved our session over to the wedding site, Jed’s aunt and uncle’s summer home on the Chesapeake Bay.

Jed looking all studly and such.

Part Two coming next week….the wedding! Oh it’s good, it’s REEEEEEEAL good!

Dikola says:

August 28, 2009 at 10:21 am

East Coast Love! One of my absolute favorites!

Aimee says:

August 28, 2009 at 10:23 am

I LOVE IT!!! they are beautiful and i get to call them family! you did such a good job capturing them and their personalities. i cant believe they are married now!!

Whitney says:

August 28, 2009 at 10:49 am

These are great pictures! Of course, when the bride and groom are good looking it helps!:) They look like they should be in a trendy wedding magazine!

Aubin says:

August 28, 2009 at 11:20 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Definitely a gorgeous couple. Can’t wait for Part 2!!

August 28, 2009 at 11:39 am

They are perfection!

I am so in love with her dress. It is perfect for her. I couldn’t pull it off, but it rocks on her. And the red flower in her hair, just adorable.

That old church is amazing. So glad you at least got all those shots. Don’t you hate when someone spoils the fun.

They are like magazine worthy. You need to submit these ones.

August 28, 2009 at 12:41 pm

They’re pretty. :)

Dorothy Skipper says:

August 28, 2009 at 1:22 pm

Jill, These are absolutely beautiful! We are so happy for you! The church was so neat. Congratulations!

Aimee says:

August 28, 2009 at 7:23 pm

ha! at first i thought my mom was messing up kelly’s name and calling her “jill” wow i forgot my own sister in laws name!

Jennifer says:

August 28, 2009 at 8:25 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!! Holy Crap you guys both look hot!! :) I am so glad I could be there!!

Emily says:

August 29, 2009 at 6:00 am

These photos are GORGEOUS.

Loren says:

August 29, 2009 at 6:31 am

Almost brought a tear to my eye these are so absolutely beeee-U-tiful.

kelley says:

August 29, 2009 at 4:58 pm

i have been waiting for you to post the full post since the teaser…i LOVE her style, so gorgeous. and the lighting and the locations and her dress….i can’t pick a favorite. you guys outdid yourselves…again!! :)

Christine Pobke says:

August 31, 2009 at 5:28 pm

Seriously… I can see why you had difficulty picking a favorite! They’re both gorgeous and so incredibly photogenic. NOT FAIR!!! :) These are fantastic shots, I love dreamy sunny photos!

Dustin Heigh says:

September 1, 2009 at 1:26 pm

You sure made good of those ten minutes! Simply. Beautiful. That dress is so perfect on her. In a word….dreamy!

Kelly Veronica says:

September 30, 2009 at 10:05 pm

They look like models. They look beautiful…especially the laughing one. I mean, forever they’ll have these incredible photos. Even when they have kids and they’re all freaky from not sleeping and being puked on and stuff they can look at those pictures and be like, “yes…YES!” Beautiful.

Linda Hall - Love Is In The Air says:

August 4, 2010 at 2:47 pm

Wow - These are incredible! Congratulations on the “Real Wedding” selection - well deserved!

Published~ The Knot Spring/Summer 2011 « Kellan Studios says:

December 30, 2010 at 7:12 pm

[…] current issue of The Knot~ DC, VA & MD hitting stands this week. One of our amazing couples, Jill and Jed Davitt are gracing pages of the “Real Weddings” section and we couldn’t be happier. […]