Heather and Tim~ Teaser

We just got back from a long weekend in DC/Baltimore spending time with Ryan’s wonderful brothers and our sis in law as well as shooting a gorgeous fall wedding for Heather and Tim. These two…oh these two…I wish I had video so you could see the way Tim looked at Heather during the ceremony…ELECTRIC!!! We fell in love with these two crazy cats and I can’t wait to show you more once we get on our feet, catch up on emails and have time to put out a proper post. For now, enjoy a couple of my favorites.

THIS is why fall is my favorite season of the year. The colors and the weather are beyond perfection.

Heather and Tim~ 10.3.09 ~ Baltimore, MD

Heather and Tim~ 10.3.09 ~ Baltimore, MD

It’s always nice when you stumble upon a carousel.

Heather and Tim~ 10.3.09 ~ Baltimore, MD

If you like these, you will love the rest!

Amanda McKinney says:

October 5, 2009 at 12:14 pm

Love.
And I’m just crazy about her flowers!

Kristin Partin says:

October 5, 2009 at 12:30 pm

ya know…teasers are mean..but this is a good kind of mean!

Amanda Brown says:

October 5, 2009 at 1:32 pm

LOVE the colours. And the wrought iron thingamabobs in her bouquet. Can’t wait to see that magic you and Ry-Ry have worked.

Faye O'Hara says:

October 5, 2009 at 3:58 pm

I was fortunate to have been at this wedding… Heather is my sister, She looked beautiful, Tim; handsome. You both captured their special day for them in exquisite style and uniqueness!!! I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your work and wish I’d had you at MY wedding! They’re going to have a beautiful pictoral of their blessed day thanks to you both! Can’t wait to see more!

Kristen Poff says:

October 5, 2009 at 4:50 pm

These photographs are amazing!! Tim is my brother and his day was incredible! I am so impressed with the unique pictures shown here! Everything was perfect! I am planning my own day for this coming spring so do not be surprised when you get a call from me!

Kristen Poff says:

October 5, 2009 at 4:54 pm

My favorite is the one with Heather leaning on a lamp post and Tim sitting down with the harbor behind them!!!

October 5, 2009 at 5:45 pm

As lovely as always.

One day come to DC and hang with us. :) We know you are always busy when you are in town, but one day when our lives slow down let’s plan a weekend.

xoxo

Ron (Bride's Uncle) and Dawn says:

October 5, 2009 at 5:58 pm

Gorgeous photography of a fabulous couple. Can’t wait to see the rest. Also much impressed and appreciative of your almost invisible presence, capturing moments for memories without intruding on guests privacy. True pros.

Elizabeth says:

October 5, 2009 at 8:25 pm

I totally love the colours. Well done, once again, guys!! Congrats to the couple!

Jackie Hildreth says:

October 6, 2009 at 6:35 am

They are such a beautiful couple. I love the pictures. I walk with Heather’s mother in the morning during the week. She is such a proud mother and mother-in-law!

Lynn Townsend says:

October 6, 2009 at 12:14 pm

I am Heather’s mother and her dad and I were so impressed with you, Kelly, and Ryan. You were true professionals and helped make the day so very special! Can’t wait to see the finished product! Hope you are feeling better!

October 8, 2009 at 10:15 am

Oh, love that bouquet!

amber Phillips says:

October 8, 2009 at 11:07 am

Love the flowers and LOVE the harbor pic

amber Phillips says:

October 8, 2009 at 11:07 am

Love the Harbor pic

Kathy Poff says:

October 9, 2009 at 12:34 pm

As Tim’s mother, I’m so happy to see photos that capture his delight at being Heather’s husband. They were thrilled with the wedding events and we all enjoyed the day with them. I can’t wait to see the rest of the photos.
By the way, the “curled” flowers in Heather’s bouquet are real fiddlehead ferns, which she also included in the flowers on the tables at the reception.

chrissy says:

October 9, 2009 at 5:53 pm

uhmmm holy bouquet! love it!!!!