Sara and Todd Anytime Shoot Teaser

I do believe this couple is our Thanksgiving gift to Kellan. It isn’t often that a couple goes all out style like Sara and Todd did. I seriously can’t control myself making just the teaser short. We will be doing several blog entries to cover their session. I know the word “swoon” gets overused in the wedding blogging world, but I am swooning from their images….giddy, giddy,giddy!!!

Sara is an awesome children’s photographer in town and also happens to be a friend whom we love. She and Todd are the ying to our yang of humor. I think we all resort to middle schoolers when we are around each other so making them comfortable and getting them to laugh was not an issue.

Enjoy a teaser to our final session of 2009 and boy did we go out with a bang! Happy Thanksgiving everyone, we will be back in the office on Monday. Have a blessed holiday weekend!

Sara and Todd~ Anytime Shoot

Sara and Todd~ Anytime Shoot

Sara and Todd~ Anytime Shoot

Sara and Todd~ Anytime Shoot

Sara and Todd~ Anytime Shoot

Sara and Todd~ Anytime Shoot

Sara and Todd~ Anytime Shoot

Sara and Todd~ Anytime Shoot

Sara and Todd~ Anytime Shoot

I know they were hard to look at, thanks for hanging in there. I mean FOR REAL!!!!! You know you want more of this shoot!

.joe says:

November 24, 2009 at 10:19 pm

dang son! seriously?! how could you put that many online and not keep going? i know there are other amazing shots. can’t wait to see them!

adam Barnes says:

November 24, 2009 at 11:14 pm

i love sarah and todd and i love these. way to go guys. way to go!

Meridyth says:

November 24, 2009 at 11:34 pm

she is gorgeous! her eyes are piercing! does she dress like that all the time?? i would love to have some fashion sense like that!!

candace says:

November 25, 2009 at 6:16 am

the headpieces alone need their own post! she has the most beautiful eyes. can’t wait to see the rest!

November 25, 2009 at 6:51 am

Ummm…their style is amazing! I now need to go shopping thanks to Sara!

They are so cute…I mean stunning!

I could NEVER pull off shorts with pink tights…it would just never work…but somehow she looks amazing in them.

LOVE the camping ones!!! SO CUTE!!!

Sue Decker-Brown says:

November 25, 2009 at 12:03 pm

Sara is totally STUNNING. (You’re a handsome young man, too Todd) Hard to choose but I think the two of you giggling is my favorite. Of Sara alone, the closeup of her with the feathery hat is just beyond beautiful. You are a dapper young man in that hat…
Thank you for sharing!

November 25, 2009 at 1:34 pm

So cute!! Love the first, and the side by side of Sara standing… and the next to last set! Can’t wait to see the rest!

Katherine Mims says:

November 27, 2009 at 12:13 pm

I love love love the feather-flower-net headpiece! Do you have any idea where she got it??

kelley says:

December 1, 2009 at 9:27 am

i love the style of this shoot, cant wait to see the rest!!!

Dikola says:

December 1, 2009 at 7:20 pm

Hello my beautiful friend. Happy Thanksgiving…belated. Would you know I’m thankful for you?? Anyway…this couple is GORGEOUS!!!! She and he! I love, I love, I love! And I love you too!

Betty says:

December 2, 2009 at 5:57 am

Fantastic as always! Love you guys. Happy belated Thanksgiving, we have so much to be thankful for. Donna said you had a great Thanksgiving - you cooked :)