Spring bouquet inspirations for The Brides Cafe/JM Flora Design

I promise we are ready to bust this shooting season wide open starting this weekend. I am itching to get some fresh meat on the blog and March will not disappoint! In the meantime, I thought I would give any planning brides some bouquet inspiration courtesy of our sweet friend Janie Medley of JM Flora Design and also the creator of the incredible online resource The Bride’s Cafe. You may remember an adorable vintage dress shoot we did for the Brides Cafe back in January. We also shot a bunch of Janie’s bouquets as well. I wish you could smell through the screen….they were divine! Enjoy some floral inspiration!

Spring bouquets shot for TheBridesCafe.com

Spring bouquets shot for TheBridesCafe.com

Spring bouquets shot for TheBridesCafe.com

Spring bouquets shot for TheBridesCafe.com

Spring bouquets shot for TheBridesCafe.com

Spring bouquets shot for TheBridesCafe.com

Amanda says:

March 3, 2010 at 2:27 pm

I love the yellow - well because that’s my favorite color. But, then I also love the white arrangement with the feathers and pop of color. Oh and I like the orange and yellow one. AHH fine, I like them all! :)

March 3, 2010 at 2:37 pm

Those are some amazing bouquets! She is good!

So, were those girls FREEZING then if these were shot in Jan???

And I totally am so antsy pants to get out in shoot. I wanted to do a super cute Abel session this week but he woke up yesterday with a nasty cold and is snot faced kid right now.

I am shooting a maternity session for a momma pregnant with TRIPLETS tomorrow! TRIPLETS! I can’t wait to meet her!

Christine Pobke says:

March 3, 2010 at 5:23 pm

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! My faves: the first, fourth and fifth! LOVE! :)

chrissy romine says:

March 3, 2010 at 7:52 pm

uhm this makes me wanna get married again. yes…no worries…to the same person. just wanna do it again and pick new colors and try something new. :) loveeeeeeeeeee

Brooke Shipton says:

March 3, 2010 at 10:47 pm

I LOVE the little berries (or whatever they are!) in the bouquets…they add such a cute and unique flavor.

Lydia says:

March 4, 2010 at 7:19 am

These bouquets are so beautiful and the photos are gorgeous! The amazing thing about Janie’s bouquets is that they look just as awesome in person and are perfect from every angle. I think the yellow is my favorite still which surprised me - I love the sunny color. So nice to see these pretty pictures as we anxiously await spring!