Sylvette and Nate~ Wedding Teaser

Sylvette and Nate have been waiting very patiently for me to get my act together and get their blog post up. Unfortunately, they will have to be “patienter” (yes that’s a word in my book). I informed them of one of our laptops went kaput with their lovely blog post on it. SIGH…APPLE…I expect more from you. Back to the drawing board.

So as to appease them, I have just two shots that I could stare at all day. They are so classically stunning I get lost in them. We have SOOOOO much to tell you about this couple and I can’t wait to share their beautiful day with you. For now…get lost in these two gems.

Knock on wood, this has been our only ceremony that got rained on in four years. But in a weird way, I’m glad it did for this picture is so delicious. Ryan snagged this baby.

Sylvette and Nate~ Old Town Manassas, VA

and one of the beautiful couple loving on each other.

Sylvette and Nate~ Old Town Manassas, VA

Sylvette and Nate, even though I am pretty sure my head could blow off my body with my allergies right now….I WILL give you a post by the end of this weekend!!!! We love you both dearly dearly dearly.

Mary Marantz says:

June 10, 2010 at 6:25 am

that first shot is GORGEOUS! I love everything about it! Miss you guys!

xoxo
 m

Rae says:

June 10, 2010 at 6:56 am

Rain, schmain..ya know, we were told that rain on your wedding day is a blessing from God. We’re taking that old wive’s tale and running with it:)

After hearing how Nate and Sylvette just loved you guys, it was great to finally meet you. I could see right away why they connected so well and how it would be so easy for you to “get” them. It was also easy to see why they adore you two so much :) The wait for the pics will be worth it!!

Congrats on the BIG news you two! Hope you feel better soon Kelly :)

joym says:

June 10, 2010 at 9:43 am

she is so beautiful. can’t wait to see more! feel better Kel.

Nate says:

June 11, 2010 at 2:11 pm

Epic

We love you guys too, and it would not have been the same with anyone else. So happy to share this time with you.

Feel better, and hope we can see you guys soon.

Rog says:

June 14, 2010 at 5:16 pm

You guys are just GOOD! hi. umm. I’ve got something to say. I’ll email you. bye.

ps. keep up the amazing.

Rog says:

June 14, 2010 at 5:20 pm

pss. the light is soooo good in the bottom photograph. Will you please send some to California?