Sunshine Barlowe Studios~ Portraits

She is beauty, love and laughter, creativity and talent…. I mean her name is Sunshine after all! Not only was she blessed with one of the sexiest singing voices but the girl can paint! After much prodding from friends and family…Sunshine Barlowe Lewis is about to embark upon a business venture taking her private paintings and making them available for public purchase. We were so happy to be a part of her brand launching by providing a portrait session that would showcase a little of her work, a lot of her personality and a pinch of her in action. Keep checking back for her pending website, you won’t be disappointed! Enjoy our friend with the contagious smile and infectious laugh.

sunblewis says:

October 19, 2010 at 6:39 pm

YAY!!! I loved working with you guys!! I couldn’t stop laughing…singing (*you know the song*), and having soo much Fun! You guys could make poop look good. Seriously.

Famous.

xo-

Sunshine

Tweets that mention Sunshine Barlowe Studios~¬†Portraits ¬ę Kellan Studios -- Topsy.com says:

October 19, 2010 at 6:51 pm

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Dan Portnoy, Ryan Portnoy and Sunshine, kellyportnoy. kellyportnoy said: Ready to debut @Sunblewis Portrait session. The girls smile and laugh is amazing! Enjoy this true beauty http://bit.ly/9IADSz […]

Erin says:

October 19, 2010 at 6:53 pm

Love the pictures, LOVE the paintings! How many people are beautiful and multitalented? Seriously, Sunshine, I am glad I love you so much, because otherwise I might have to hate you.

Leigh Anne says:

October 19, 2010 at 6:56 pm

You captured Sunshine’s spirit while showcasing both her inner and outer beauty. I think that’s achieving the photographic impossible dream!

kathy says:

October 19, 2010 at 6:58 pm

Sunshine you look fabulous!!! You are so beautiful & photogenic! Oh and your “Art” is amazing, I love it and am proud to have one of your first pieces hanging on my wall-via my Ramey. :)

marsha pettitt says:

October 19, 2010 at 7:09 pm

I can’t believe I birthed this beautiful girl. What can I say….she looks just like her mother…ha!! ha!!

Just kidding!!

Helen Hey says:

October 19, 2010 at 7:40 pm

I am so proud of you! You are a brave soul—on top of being talented and beautiful :) I am so excited that you are “putting your art out into the universe!” Thank you Kelly for capturing some images of Sunshine’s radiance and infectious joy…They are what make her paintings so full of inspiration!

Gayla D'Hollosy says:

October 19, 2010 at 8:14 pm

Sunshine, you are so beautiful, just like your mom! I love your style and your artwork! I can’t wait to see what you are going to do with it. I wish you the very best!

christin says:

October 19, 2010 at 8:22 pm

gorgeous pics of a gorgeous girl. :) There are 80000 bazillion options here for her website - all of them are winners. Yay Sun!!! :) :)

John Carl says:

October 19, 2010 at 8:47 pm

Love the styling and set design!

Mandy says:

October 20, 2010 at 5:13 am

Beautiful!!!

October 20, 2010 at 5:54 am

So cute!!!

Sarah says:

October 20, 2010 at 6:01 am

Can’t stand it. These are awesome. I have chosen 5 favorites. I might frame them in my house. Great job, Kellan. Beautiful, Sunshine.

elle dubya says:

October 20, 2010 at 6:08 am

kelly & sunshine - these pics are amazing! such great colors & style. i want to make another trip up to the ‘burg just to get my own pics done!!

Elizabeth says:

October 20, 2010 at 6:16 am

YAY!!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!! Pics are AWESOME!!!! So PROUD of you. You will do GREAT………

Amy Feigel says:

October 20, 2010 at 6:29 am

Kelly and Sunshine, you two are some of the most talented of women I have ever met! These pics are just great and these paintings are amazing!! I can’t wait to have one!! Love you both!!

Blake Wright says:

October 20, 2010 at 7:18 am

Kelly and Ryan are so talented! Sunshine you rocked it girl! I had so much fun helping be a part of it with Maria, those briar scratches were worth it!

Kristi Jennings says:

October 20, 2010 at 7:28 am

How did I NOT know you had this talent! I want a picture to hang in Jackson’s room. I’m so proud of you Sunshine. So very proud!

annie says:

October 20, 2010 at 7:48 am

every single one of these pics are great!! Kelly and Ryan, you did an amazing job capturing Sunny’s personality and Sunshine, you are gorgeous!!

Aimee Blanks says:

October 20, 2010 at 8:51 am

Hotness. Both of you girls. LOVE that God has gifted each of you with such incredible talents!

Maria says:

October 20, 2010 at 10:08 am

These turned out amazing! I knew they were going to be good - but WOW. Kudos to you Kelly and Ryan, and Sunshine so proud of you for finally doing this! Blake - yes the briar scratches were TOTALLY worth it :)

Helen Maxwell says:

October 20, 2010 at 11:00 am

I want one of each. I had no idea, I would love to have some of your work for my studio. I would love to have some of your business cards as well. I would also love to discuss hiring the photographer, where are they located? Thanks for spreading some joy. Beautiful. Life just continues to dazzle and amaze.

Dawn Barrett says:

October 22, 2010 at 4:05 pm

Wow, oh wow. I can hear you laughing thru the pictures!! You are precious. And remember your Aunt Dawn needs a piece of art for her wall !! Love you.

chrissy romine says:

October 24, 2010 at 8:07 am

uhm. guys. great pictures! again! i now want her hat and boots. OH- and i loveeeee her paintings! so talented!

ANYWAY…you guys really do this stuff so well. every picture shows so much personality. great job, as usual.

love you both!

chrissy romine says:

October 24, 2010 at 8:07 am

love you both!

Marge says:

October 25, 2010 at 4:04 pm

Wow, you ARE a beauty inside and out. Just like you Mom - a younger version or course. Love all the different shots.
I will some day be able to say, I knew her when she was not so famosa!!!!
Love ya, girl

Charity says:

November 1, 2010 at 10:09 am

Sunshine and Kelly and Ryan - Great photo shoot. So creative. Sunshine - I’d love to see more of your work - can’t wait to see your website:) Love ya girl!

joym says:

November 20, 2010 at 1:58 pm

these are so great! You look great Sunshine! Ramey would be so proud. she would love everyone in a different way! so great!

Maria and Luke~Expecting « Kellan Studios says:

September 28, 2011 at 12:23 pm

[…] was made by our talented friend, Sunshine Lewis. You may remember her from some portfolio shots we did last year to launch her new shop. She is very good friends with Luke and Maria and wanted to make this sign […]

Jean Jamison says:

March 25, 2013 at 6:28 am

Sunshine, Wanda was looking for something else and came across your web site. This is amazing and I agree with another comment, you really do look like your mother. CONGRATULATIONS

Jean Jamison says:

March 25, 2013 at 6:33 am

Sunshine, Wanda was looking for something else and came across your web site. This is amazing and I agree with another comment, you really do look like your mother. The art is amazing. I didn’t realize you were so talented.