Jenn and Clifton~ Married

Just a few weeks ago we debuted Clif and Jenn’s farm fresh engagement session. Like we mentioned before, Clif and Ryan work together and we all go to church together. It was a really sweet wedding full of many familiar faces and the best part, we only had to drive a few miles to shoot it! Clif and Jenn opted for a first look (cue fist pump) at the front gallery of Riverviews Art Space. Frist looks will always feel like an amazing honor. It is such an intimate moment and I love how some couples are shy, some are romantic, some laugh, some cry but all beam. Clif and Jenn were no exception. They ALWAYS make each other laugh and they speak so kindly to one another. We were honored to be a part of their day and hope you enjoy some of our favorite moments from their sweet affair.

Happily ever after……

Jennifer says:

May 2, 2012 at 8:00 pm

Kelly and Ryan - I LOVE these SO much!!! Just ask Clif, he had to listen to my freaking out while looking through this!! :)

Amanda says:

May 3, 2012 at 5:39 am

Gorgeous, gorgeous, Kelly & Ryan!
Jennifer is BEAMING in just about Every. Single. Picture. I can feel the happiness and love through my computer screen, LOL! Love it!

marissa says:

May 3, 2012 at 5:48 am

These are incredibly beautiful, I wanted to comment on every single one and now shoot, I’m late for a meeting ;-) Great job!

Beth says:

May 3, 2012 at 6:11 am

Amazing moments captured by the photographer. And a beautiful and spiritually and emotionally moving wedding captured! I wish I could comment on all of them as well! Awesome!

sarah says:

May 3, 2012 at 6:30 am

RIDICULOUS. In a good way. These are really fantastic photos. The bride has an really unique and amazing dress! Love it all! The umbrellas are so fun! I like having talented friends like you, kelly & ryan. It is like I am famous just for knowing you…

Melissa says:

May 3, 2012 at 6:54 am

Gorgeous photos!!!

Donna Washburn says:

May 3, 2012 at 9:39 am

Wonderful pictures!! I knew they were going to be great. I’ve looked through them several times today reliving that beautiful day and enjoying the smiles and laughter all over again.
Thank you!!

Karen says:

May 22, 2012 at 10:13 am

Absolutely beautiful! The umbrellas are adorable. And, her flowers were gorgeous (who did them?). Another fantastic job Kelly & Ryan.